Getting into the USA

I briefly looked into that, problem is, I'm a contractor so essentially=
don't work for IBM.
I'm hearing rumors that the plan is to have all contractors, and just f=
ull
time IBM managers to keep an eye of us.
Also I don't really wanna let my boss know i'm planning to jump ship.

                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                      Dan Smith                                        =
                                                                =20
                      <sad_rocc@yahoo.co        To:       scirocco-l@sc=
irocco.org                                                      =20
                      m>                        cc:                    =
                                                                =20
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: Getting i=
nto the USA                                                     =20
                      scirocco-l-admin@s                               =
                                                                =20
                      cirocco.org                                      =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                      27/02/2003 09:07                                 =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20

>From your email, I assume you work at IBM. Isn't there a way they can v=
ouch
for you?

Dan

 Adam J Garside <adam.garside@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

 I've been doing some research and it looks like it isn't gonna be an e=
asy
 task (but worth it, if I can manage it!). Any help offered by listers
 would
 be most appreciated.
 I'm not really bothered which state/city as it seems that once you've =
got
 your "foot in the door" then you can decide to move on elsewhere.
 It seems, the most difficult thing is finding work, as the best way of=

 getting in is to have a company sponser you by telling the INS that yo=
 perform a task that is either unique or difficult to find from another=
 US
 citizen. Anybody on the list got there own company? I can turn my hand=
 most things!
 I'm going to look into some more of the legal in's and outs and see wh=
at
 other legal stuff might help or cause more problems.
 Unless I marry a US citizen? any female listers out there, or any of y=
ou
 guys got a daughter??

 Adam,

 !

 Mike Weiler
 et> cc:
 Subject: Re: Getting into the USA
 27/02/2002 00:10

 I am not sure how to go about it but i am willing to help you in any w=
ay I
 can including job looking apartment finding and what not near my area.=
..I
 live in Lancaster PA