Chatter about Cats...(converters that is, not the furry kind)

My experience with universal cats (which at some time in the past you
said yours was) is they all have a relatively wide oval body. A quick
look see on my car indicated it wouldn't fit without being twisted to
one side reducing ground clearance.
So, Patrick, do you have a picture of your installation?
The universal cat seems the way to go to me, but just curious what the
install looks like.
Dan