From: Dan Kraus [mailto:dirtbike@warwick.net]=20
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:32 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: scirocco... car runs like crap when cold... x-flow Turbo

My Scirocco is very sick! You guys are my only hope!=20
=A0
I have a 1.8 block w/ a 2.0 cross flow head.. T3 Turbo setup and (Full =
G60 ECU Setup...) please note this=20
Problem:=20
If the motor is cold I can not just get in my car and drive. I have to =
let the car idle for 5 minutes until it reaches operating temp.=20
- - If I were to start the car and try to just drive it without letting =
it warm up, it will automatically die. I will then have to wait 2 =
minutes before I can start the car again and I would still have to wait =
5 minutes for it to warm up.=20
It idles super smooth when cold and runs 100% as soon as the motor warms =
up.=20
*** NOTE: Please read... Outside temp plays no role! It can be 80 =
degrees out and If the car sits for a 1/2 hour I would still have to let =
it ideal for 5 minutes.=20

Any ideas why this is happening?=20
Thanks,
Dan Kraus :-)