Where NOT to take your Volkswagen in SE MI

I'm confused.... How are you charged a standard diagnoses fee if they
admitted to not having instruments to diagnose your car?

Sounds like a good argument to get your money back. Go back and if they
don't refund ask for the number to VWoA and then ask to use one of their
phones to call them right away.

-Raffi