[Re: [mouse pooh, dead ahead! (was got my scirocco and it smellslike pee)]]

Andrew Basterfield <list@cemetery.homeunix.org> wrote:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blrats2.htm

Thanks, I wasn't gonna go into the details, but the CDC link at the botto=
m of
that page does it well if you want to go there. Since our common varmint =
up
here is the deer mouse, and they are confirmed Hanta vectors, I always tr=
eat
mouse dropppings with respect, as in minimized contact. I'm not aware of =
any
confirmed cases in Ontario though, and we sure have lots of deer mice. So=
 as I
said, likely not an issue, but not a disease you want either. I'm sure my=
 red
car is full of mouse goodies too.

Cathy