Lada Samara (was: Bad accident)

It was Marketed in Europe as the Lada Samara, A Russian Rot-Box favoured by
elderly duffers that enjoy travelling at 40Mph on the motorway.
http://digilander.libero.it/cuoccimix/SAMARA-FIRST.JPG
http://digilander.libero.it/cuoccimix/ENGLISH-automotorusse4(lada).htm

Adam,
'92 Scala 1.8i
'88 325i
http://www.geocities.com/little_log

                      "Lauri Pettai"
                      <lauri.pettai@nete        To:       <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
                      xpress.ee>                cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: Bad accident
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      24/02/2003 23:26

I can confirm you its not a roc. It Russian car
VAZ 2108. www.vaz.ru/v2108.htm

And this is very common form of road failure
over here. Its not always that bad but it happens
that the roads just collapse because of poor
building guality.

Lauri