WTB: MK1

--0-286945915-1046142822=:10905

Well, the purple MK1 I wanted appears to have been sold, unless by some miracle the sale falls through. Does anyone know of a fairly rust free MK1 for sale, located anywhere for cheap? My only requirement is that it has minor surface rust at most and can be driven without worry from whereever it is to CO. Would prefer a 1.8 8v or 16v engine and decent paint, but not required.

Dan

currently in a big bind and not a happy camper