battery relocation question

So, is a dry cell the same as a deep cycle? Or are they different and what
is the best to run in our cars.

ALSO, I am thinking of putting my bettery where the back passenger seat
would be inorder to counter my wieght and balance the car better while
autoXing. What would be the best way to attach the box and where to run the
vent?

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 20 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)