marc gettys 'submerged' story???

Oh, your gettin it now Julie!  Thats MY 83 Wolfie.  And I did it PURELY for the Miami Vice look (80s "rice").  Did you notice the Don Johnson comment at the top?
Or the 15 inch "Miami Rice" (I just made that up) gold rims?

Plus, its a MK2, who cares anyway :-)

Oh well...to each their own...when I got those Kamei scoupes (Peter sent them back to the seller cause he didn't like them)...I kinda was rethinking the purchase too.  Then I said, screw it, painted them up and put em on.  I actually like them now, they are growing on me more and more.

To all those interested, here are the pics:

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~blklace/mk2/

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg "Miami Rice Edition"