mouse pooh, dead ahead! (was got my scirocco and it smells like pee)

The mice that were in my car didn't like the wiring they liked the carpet
padding. The nest was between the wiper motor and ECU, and it still smells
like piss in that corner. I also still need to clean the carpet.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 23 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)