rust rears its ugly head...when does it become a lost cause? (long)

--- brett cooke <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
> that sucks! i hate rust. everything does look fixable
> though. i guess the
> real dilemma is do you really want to put that kinda time
> and money into the
> car? i think only you can really answer that, but i know
> if it were me
> personally i'd consider giving it a go. i like to get in
> over my head :D i
> hope whichever way you choose to go works out well for
> you.
>   hit

As I told Jeff last night (and proved with a pic), that
rust is NOTHING compared to the usual out here in the
midwest / east.  If he doesn't want the car, I'm sure
someone out this direction would gladly take it.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov