anyone have a free or close to it alt?

--0-1140765471-1046044322=:34952

I know its a lot to ask, but does anyone have an alt out of a parts car or one they could snag at a yard? It's for an '88 16v with a/c. Amps don't matter, price does. I would pay for shipping. I'm located in Steamboat Springs, CO 80487. If it had a voltage regulator with it, that'd be nice but not necessary. My only requirement is that it works and costs under $25 including shipping. I know this is really asking a lot, but hey, better to ask and be denied than not ask at all.

Dan