custom stickers

--0-410132617-1046029114=:73155

If anyone  has any sticker ideas they want to see transformed into an actual sticker, let me know. I've been talking to this guy on vortex who did some nice ones and he prices pretty reasonably. He doesn't want a ton of people asking him for stuff though, so you can either go through me or, if it doesn't seem that many people are interested, him directly. His vortex handle is JettaManDan. I think he's a moderator for one of the forums, so you should have no problem finding him.

Dan