From: "Michael Abatzis" <abatzis2@hotmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 6:52 PM
Subject: low compression--update

http://www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/head%20work/head%20removal%20001.jpg

http://www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/head%20work/head%20removal%20002.jpg

http://www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/head%20work/head%20removal%20003.jpg

http://www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/head%20work/head%20removal%20004.jpg