[16v] Missing bolts!!

My A/C compressor as well as the long adjusting bolt for my power=
 steering pump have been loosening on me for some time. It was=
 becoming a very unfavorite past-time to tighten them back up.=
 Recently, I have been getting some engine bay rattling and upon=
 inspection, I found that those bolts have jumped ship entirely!

So, how can I get some replacements to stay in place? I have a=
 feeling finding replacements isn't going to be fun either.

And yet another reason why I miss my '85 (no a/c or p/s).

Joshua