From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@veedub.com>
To: "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>; <sad_rocc@veedub.com>;
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: speaking of FF tranny...

> Not exactly. That mk1 in seattle I'm looking at has one. The guy selling
it does have a 4k for sale though. If you want to talk to him about selling
you the FF and putting the 4k in though, I sure wouldn't mind! ;) I drive
more around town than anything else, although I do take a some longer trips.
For comparision, what's stock in an '88 16v? Can someone do a compare and
contrast for me? Not that it makes a big difference, just curious.