[Re: need info on oem Doors and hood]

My hood's from him, and admittedly it was a cosmetic second and quite
inexpensive for CF, but I'd be leery of doing any business that involved
shipping costs, it took a few tries for me to get an "acceptable" hood, a=
nd it
still needs some adjusting (read : pins) to make it sit down right. Plus =
the
guy is a "pleasure" to deal with, I have a friend who needed several atte=
mpts
as well (for his Datsun 510 hood), and witnessed the owner completely ign=
oring
a guy who had his car in there for 6 weeks to have a body kit done, and i=
t was
still at what I'd call the template stage. But I couldn't belive how
unbusinesslike the guy is, I phoned to confirm he'd be there the one time=
, and
he wasn't, and so on. So beware. =

(and I make no claims about injector size, and have no party table on my =
car
either, so my word should be good, right?)

Cathy, with the plain old regular Rocco, the "silver headache"

"Josh20V" <mkii@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
hey, if you want to do business with a guy that has screwed people over,
then do it, but in my book you shouldn't support an shop that has a histo=
ry
of fucking people.

Ya, it kinda is funny that 2 separate dynos back up the 300hp version. :P=
 So
I guess that the dynos prove once again that the injectors support that H=
P.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
BrandNew Eurobumpers in stock