Gone way OT: [Re: spelling stuff]]

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hey Cathy,
I have a spare set of VW titty tassels if you and I want to make =

Nudespeed.com.
Just a suggestion   :)

Well, I'll think on it (I'm teaching in the art department of two schools=
 at
the moment, pretty scary for a botanist). Maybe we can drape the property=
 with
a huge german flag, and pose amongst some some rusty machinery, so we loo=
good by contrast, like that guy who drapes islands with pink plastic. But=

sure, I'll borrow the tassles...(not saying I'll wear them in public, min=
you...)

As for the "twigs and whales", hit the gym boys, it isn't till June...

So what was our "message"? and who were we sending it to? =

Cathy