[Re: spelling stuff]

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Patrick Bureau wrote:

> yeah what daun's always wanted all the males scirocco
> guys on his lawn nekid ..

Riight the land of twigs and whales.. nothing in between...

>=20
> humm...
>=20
>=20
> --- Dan Smith <sad_rocc@veedub.com> wrote:
> > Aww, don't be so pessimistic! There's Courtney,
> > Melissa and a few others I can't think of at the
> > moment. Between you guys, you could probably form a
> > giant middle finger. Wouldn't that make a great
> > Christmas card to all those people you don't like?
> > Man, the more I think about that, the funnier/cooler
> > I think it'd be. Clothing would be optional I
> > suppose, but if you really wanted to get the skin
> > color to make it look like a hand.... ;)
> >=20
> > Dan
> >=20
> > --- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> > >I dunno, but I don't think Jules and I could cover
> > that much turf ( a photo
> > >from the hood of a Rocco would about do it). Maybe
> > we could do a VW logo, but
> > >that'd be about it. Too cold to even think about
> > it, but it's warming up...
> > >
> > >Cathy, not making any political statements on the
> > list...

> > >Yeah, that'll sure convince the prime minister to
> > terminate his country's war
> > >efforts.....!
> > >'tis amusing.
> > >
> > >Larry
> > >  ----- Original Message -----=20

--=20
Brian=20
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.=20
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.