Fwd: VWvortex Forums Email a friend: Official Post! 11th South Florida GTG -...

Well there is a hood scope on the Scirocco which could
be the reason for the cutting of hood parts.  BTW
forgot to mention it was an 88 Scirocco with power
everything, with no sunroof, had Corrado leather seats
and mono wiper.  The owner has owned it for over 10
years.  He told me that in 88 the Scirocco was to
expensive to buy so he waited to buy one.  I think I
remember a post by Brian(captnbr) about this is the
Scirocco with the manifold upside down.

http://www.setupmycomputer.com/Golf_website/Page_1/IMAG0004.JPG
> > I just found a better engine bay picture of the
> Turbo
> > Scirocco 16v.
> > --- Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
> > >

> > > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> > > From: Captnbr@aol.com
> > > Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:07:16 EST
> > > Subject: Re: VWvortex Forums Email a friend:
> > > Official Post!  11th South Florida GTG - ...
> > > To: unklebob@fatchicksinpartyhats.com
> > >
> > > Let me know if you guys are gonna come down, I
> live
> > > in Boca Raton.
> > >
> > > Brian 86 16v
> > > 98 Jetta GLX Vr6