Fwd: VWvortex Forums Email a friend: Official Post! 11thSouth Florida GTG -...

Eesh, hacking is right. It doesn't even look like it was sanded smooth. There's more pipes there than there is under my sink I think. But still, got to give lots of props for a completely custom install. That's some skill!

Dan