[OT] Return Of Who needs a5" muffler tip, when you can have this?

I don't know what that's all about, as my comp doesn't have sound. But I'm =
guessing it's some thing that makes your car sound like a train? After look=
ing at that website, I see they're teaching HTML to psychiatric patientsand=
 the mentally insane. That's awfully nice of them....

Dan