VWvortex Forums Email a friend: Official Post! 11th South Florida GTG - ...

Take pictures of it.  My digital camara at the GTG I
went to didn't have batteries so I could take pictures
of the engine bay.  WHen I did get the batteries the
engine bay was closed.  I did find a pic of the engine
bay though
http://vw.c3cars.com/elements/E0000171/A00021.jpg
I have the owners email address too since we exchanged
ours when we talked for quite awhile at the GTG
--- Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
> Yup thats the one I was talking about that had a
> total do it yourself turbo
> job with the exhaust manifold turned upside down and
> all sorts of piping,
> that nobody believed me could be done.   This time I
> will take pictures to
> prove it.
>
> Brian 86 16v
> 98 Jetta GLX Vr6