how do i kill my rev limiter on my 88 rocco 16v??? and whos got a fuel module???

------=____1045710677556_xdHEfJIVV1

Well, there's a TT fuel enrichment module on ebay for a decent price.  As for the rev limiter, I didn't know they had one... (?)  I've hit 7500 rpm or so once or twice.

> From: VW16Vlove@aol.com
> Date: 2003/02/19 Wed PM 09:55:28 EST
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: how do i kill my rev limiter on my 88 rocco 16v??? and whos got a fuel module???
>
> i got 272 cams and hd valve springs. i have no need for the low stock rev
> limit.  so how do i get rid of the rev limit??

------=____1045710677556_xdHEfJIVV1

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">i got 272 cams and hd valve springs. i have no need for the low stock rev limit.&nbsp; so how do i get rid of the rev limit?? </FONT></HTML>

------=____1045710677556_xdHEfJIVV1--