Finally a Scirocco sighting, Lutz/Tampa, FL area County Line Road Collier PWKY .org lister also

Finally its been about nearly 6 months since I saw a
Scirocco on a road (not a car show,  used car lot).  I
saw what I believe is Dan Snow's red 16v.  I don't
know if he saw me, but I was 3 cars back and I tried
to catch up, but the 2 cars behind him were going
really really slow.  By the time it got to 2 lanes I
saw him make a left turn on Willow Bend Parkway.  I
guess seeing a Scirocco made my day as I've been
seeing Quantums around my area and it was bound to
happen to see another Scirocco.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco