16v springs on an 8v rocc?

the only differen in springs (of any kind aftermarket or OEM ones) is the
front springs are a little bigger on load rate. the rear ones are identical

so when you install 16v spring in the front of a 8v, the nose will boucne up
and such on bumps on the road because the psring expect ~500-600 pds more
and your front end is lighter than the spring expects and it causes the car
to bounce a little.