Desperation... any more ideas (16V problems)?

Limp mode IS available on CIS-E in the form of the knock sensor and knock computer!

UPDATE: As of recently, the car began bucking at high RPM, although not in first gear, and only occasionally in second gear (???) - always in third+ gear (WTF???)... now, I've got a BRAND new main AND transfer pump, as well as fuel filter, but I used a junky Purolater fuel filter... anyone have bad experiences with crappy fuel filters?  Fuel filter was replaced around the time the problem started, but so were a lot of things.  Anyway, how could shutting the car off then back on make the fuel filter unclogged?  Grr, I'm out of ideas...

...And my O2 sensor was replaced, mixture was just recently re-adjusted as per Bentley (warm car).  Strange thing is, with or without the O2 sensor connected, the car runs the same... kinda weird, I always thought it would alter it.  Maybe the DPR is the culprit?
Anyway, mixture fluctuates at ~7 mA, (and 19.6 mA full throttle - anyone ever take readings at WOT that I can compare to?)

Thanks again for ALL input!!!