Cincy snow fun

yes, we got 70'f today,. a little cloudy but no snow I am pretty sure of
that (smirk)

off to work on his digifiz in shorts and t shirt, ain't winter in texas
Grand?
Ah yes.. make sure you come down during feb time period, and come to the TST
(Texas Scirocco Team) GTG/BBQ that opens ths seasons of shows that begin as
early as March down here...