16v 2.0l engine, N/A stats??

On the cut out thing. you have to make sure the dwell in reference to the
coil (charge time) is fast enough on the lower voltage. so that you dont
actually reduce your spark. Brian

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Scott F. Williams wrote:

> Oh, forget I said anything about "deep cycle". :^) I'm an idiot when it
> comes to electricity. Btw, you should try this alternator cut mod on the GRM
> car. We're talking about nearly free hp. Hell, I know autoxers and drag
> racers that don't even run batteries at all. :^)
> --
> Scott F. Williams
> NJ Scirocco nut
> '99 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
> Mazda 323 GTX turbo "assaulted" vehicle
> Golf GTI 16v "rollycar"
> ClubVAC: "Roads found. Drivers wanted."

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.