Rieger Scirocco up for auction on 02-19 *please read*

Ok.
For all the folks interested. Any of us as an individual are unable to bid
on the car. I just called the N. Hollywood branch. If the car does or does
not sell will be the only thing that they can tell us. I have a friend who
is a dealer out here, but I would need to line up pick up and storage 100%
until april when my cousin would be headed down that way anyhow to pick it
up. Also there is no garuntee that last contact is registered dealer w/
them or that they are willing to do this.

So we may be out of luck.  But it aint over till the fat lady sings....
hopefully it doesnt sell or I get it >:-P~~~

But we'll see
Brian
list too long and too many irons in the fire.

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.