Rieger Scirocco up for auction on 02-19

Damn, some people are just stupid.  That dammage is nothing!  It acctually
looks like all you need is a new rebar and reiger rear bumper skin.  I have
a spare window at my house right now.. and eh, the dash sourround, i think i
have 3 of those.  Jeeze.  That kit looks really good in black too.   I
really want to do that to my car!  All in good time jason, all in good time.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx