interesting article on magnetic fuel savers...

If this works why don't all manufacturers fit it as standard? Then they
gain 5-8% better fuel economy, and more sales. Or 5-8% more power, with
no fuel economy loss.

It should not be hard to accurately measure the gains with an engine
dyno and an electromagnet on the fuel line. Given the millions
manufacturers spend on designing the most efficient combustion chamber I
think they would have picked up on this to save a few $$

Another urban myth is my my =A30.02

--Andrew