From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Foxx (in a box)
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 10:26 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: camshaft options (for the lowly 8v)?

  as the subject says, what are my options? i'm not looking for anything
outrageous and am not adverse to buying a used cam. the only problem
i've run into is that most of the 8v cams i've seen are for hydraulic
lifters or are way over priced. any ideas on where to find a good cam
for good money for a solid lifter head? thanx.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com =20

--part1_ad.2ad1956a.2b82936b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=3D2=
>I just picked up a G-Grind from Denon Performance for $69 USD. Ask for Andy=
 @ 888 468 0688.  =20
<BR>
<BR>Jim
<BR>91 Jetta Gli 16V, 87 Scirocco 16V, 84 Rabbit Gti Callaway Project
<BR>http://members.aol.com/jlpawlicki
<BR>
<BR><I>-----Original Message-----
<BR>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
<BR>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Foxx (in a box)
<BR>Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 10:26 AM
<BR>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
<BR>Subject: camshaft options (for the lowly 8v)?
<BR>
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;as the subject says, what are my options? i'm not looking for any=
thing
<BR>outrageous and am not adverse to buying a used cam. the only problem
<BR>i've run into is that most of the 8v cams i've seen are for hydraulic
<BR>lifters or are way over priced. any ideas on where to find a good cam
<BR>for good money for a solid lifter head? thanx.
<BR>
<BR>--
<BR> /\_/\ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Foxx (in a box)
<BR>&lt; o o &gt; &nbsp;&nbsp;http://foxx.tripod.com =3D20
<BR> &nbsp;\ /
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;=3DB0
<BR></I></FONT></HTML>