im bored..

yeah I am loosing time on my digifiz swap myself, the jeep decided to let
the water pump die on it, and blew a hose , so I changed the hoses,
waterpump, gaskets and put in a low temp (160) thermostat, then since I was
working on the jeep I emptied dyno differential oil and redid the seal on
the rear axle seal, and refilled with 75w90 syntechtic (purple power stuff).
lost 2 days on that, then weekend out of town, and today sine it was nice, I
worked on the barn... 4 days to the TST GTG and I am still waitting for my
mfa stalk and sensor to arrive in the mail...blah!