things to do while at cincy...or Mid-America Motorplex??

I know Cincy is a long way for a lot of people, but maybe some of us in the
midwest and western regions could get something together sometime at the
Mid-America Motorplex located in eastern Nebraska. They have a road couse,
gokart track, and a strip. It is suppose to be a really nice place. I have
not been there personally. I would be willing to look up some info if I
could get some interest from people. LMK!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 31 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)