Holy crap...you gotta see this!

 Hi Eric;
       Boy where did that guy find someone willing to pay that much for a
beat
up old Dasher. The last Dasher I acquired was given to me. I'm not a Dasher
hater since my wife commutes 45 miles each way 5 days a week to her job as a
DOT engineer in her 1980 Dasher diesel station wagon. Her Dasher is really a
pretty decent rig since I rebuilt a 1600 N/A diesel and installed a wide
ratio 5  speed from a diesel Quantum. The great thing about it is that it
never gets less than 45 MPG.
Brian Decker
Curtis WA
1979 Scirroco   6spd tranny-Audi 8 V
1981 Rabbit      1600 turbo diesel pickup
1980 Dasher     1600 N/A diesel SW
=========

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2402811624&ca
> tegory=6060 >
> >
> > Somebody in Oregon should snag this, just for the rareness factor!
Hell,