Forced Induction ?: X-Flow versus JH head

The crossflow is definately a good option...  Its a
better flowing head right out of the box & it will
make much more room behind the head for the turbo.  If
you are using sds you can keep the obd I throttle body
as the potentiometer works with sds.  (actually a 16v
one won't work with out some sort of potentiometer for
tps.)  I don't know if the intake will clear the
hoodlines though.  Someone here must though.  I am
sure 200 hp with everything running right isn't too
far off.

Tony