More Cincy Ramblings - was RE: things to do while at cincy this june

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:
> A dragstrip just 20minutes from your crib sounds perfect
> to me, Daun. I vote
> for including it as part of the official festivities.

Would be nice, but I don't think they'd be open to us that
weekend.  I'll have to check into it though.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov