[ot] etka (third and final time)

  last call for etka 6.2, update 540. after this, i'm deleteing it from my system and won't offer it again until the final version of etka is out (vw is planning on using a new version that requires about 6Gb of hard drive space). should wokr on most systems (only one problem that i've heard of with one xp system). cost is $2 for parts and postage. paypal preferred; items shipped promptly. please let me know off list if you're interested.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com