[OT] S-10 wiper motor install q's

All,
Sorry for the non-Roc post, but I have to replace the wiper motor in my
fiancee's '91 S10.  It looks pretty simple, it's just mounted on the
firewall, but I'm concerned about the hook up inside, to the linkage.
 Anyone have any sage advise or tips?  I picked up a used one at the
junkyard, I plan on installing it tonight.
Thanks,
Nate

--
"It is far better to be well fed, moderately wealthy, in good health, abundantly cheerful, victorious and well regarded than poor, sick, sad, defeated and obscure"
    -Poor Richard