[[OT Humor] You know you are a VW nut if...]

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> The guys at the local autoparts store remember you AND your car.

When I had my old '77 Rabbit, it was worse than that -- FLAPS knew me and my
car, the local wrench knew me and my car, and the tow truck man, bless his
heart, gave me frequent-customer discounts. :)

And the true indicator of my love: I can look at that paragraph, chuckle
fondly, and think "Man, that was such a great car.."

ian Butler / ian@bluemoon.hplx.net
'88 Scirocco 16v, '87 Syncro GL
(both in various stages of disrepair)