Engine swap

Everything will fit just fine. IMHO if you can get away with it you should
keep the KR injection. It will yeild mroe power than the injection that
comes with the 9A. HTH oh and BTW if you decide for some reason to sell the
KR stuff minus the intake LMK. I am in search of KR injection wiring harness
and idle stabiliser computer.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA