WTB: shifter

--part1_9c.2db10cd1.2b7c6930_boundary

Anyone got a spare shift rod??  Im looking for one (angled) to take the place
of the straight one in my Cabby. Dont need the knob or boot. im in northern
MN and its too freakin cold to be junkyard hopping. if there's one available
i'll gladly pay the freight
Lemme know thanx
GODSPEED
jason

--part1_9c.2db10cd1.2b7c6930_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Anyone got a spare shift rod??&nbsp; Im looking for on=
e (angled) to take the place of the straight one in my Cabby. Dont need the=20=
knob or boot. im in northern MN and its too freakin cold to be junkyard hopp=
ing. if there's one available i'll gladly pay the freight<BR>
Lemme know thanx&nbsp; <BR>
GODSPEED&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
jason</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9c.2db10cd1.2b7c6930_boundary--