PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, get together, March 2nd

I know cross contamination between vortex and .org stuff is kind of frowned
upon, but there is going to be a VW get together at Valley Forge Park on
Sunday, March 2nd at 11 AM.  I would love to see some more Rocco
representation, and maybe meet a lot of you before Cincy.  They are already
anticipating about 100 cars!  There's probably going to be bbq-ing and other
cool stuff, so bring food and grills and stuff.  As with most of these
things, you don't have to have a "show-quality" car.  You really don't even
need to have VW, just the appreciation of them :)

Check out the thread at the URL below for more info, or email me about it.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=695516

Hope to see a lot of Roccs there!
-Drew

P.S.  Any listers from the York, Harrisburg, Carlisle, Lebanon, Lancaster,
(and anything else remotely close) areas, email me off list.  We have a
caravan planned to head down there!

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

`84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"