Feeling itchy.. Anybody else got the cincy itch?

Just spent some time looking at the 2002 gtg photos again. Man do i miss
all you folks...

Now that the GRM rocco is getting closer to being done. Im feeling the gtg
itch. Im looking forward to seeing all my buds this year again at cincy.
And unless the offer is too good to be true Brian and I are NOT doing
motormounts again. :-P... The grass roots motorsports car plan is coming
together.

(variation on "buy my shit" -- just a reminder of last year :-) )
Brian
PS. Im looking for stock parts that anybody might have to donate to the
car. Specifically, new 2.0L 9A bearings, Rings, gaskets, seals, rear main
seals, valve cover gaskets, a good set of brake pads for 9.4 disks, stock
rear disks (16v), new wheel bearings, stock rubber bushings. etc. anything
anybody wants to the donate. I'll give anybody $1.00+shipping for any of
this stuff you have laying around and your not using. A full report on the
car and how we did everything to get it to be where it got to after the
race.

Brian
88 16v XXXX$2003 -- $1000 class GRM challenge car
http://www.grmotorsports.com

84 0v Next years car got parts? For sale make offer.
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.