WTB: 16V TB, where to find .ORG stickers?

I'm looking for a throttle body off a 16V Scirocco (driver side) with everything working (throttle switches).  Prices would be appreciated.  I'm not sure if mine is bad yet (car's not with me), but if it is, I would like to have options.  Thanks.
Also, where can I find .org stickers to buy?  I saw past threads about them, but can't find anything in the archives that says where to get them.  Thanks!