need an oddball 4-way "T"

Today I started the rocco and to my puzzlement
it would not idle at all, & stall immediately -- but
would run fine with the throttle open even a little bit.
No warning symptoms, very sudden, so what the ..?

After some hose checking I discovered that a plastic
fitting had broken in half and was allowing air into the
intake duct, bypassing the sensor plate.

I removed it and plugged the hole, now the car
idles fine again, but I had to take the PCV intake,
idle stabilizer valves, and charcoal purge out of the
loop, as they now have nothing to connect to.

The broken fitting is a 4-way plastic connector
in the shape of a "+".  The top nipple connects to
the rubber boot between the throttle body and the
air intake duct (at the same protrusion where the
charcoal canister vacuum valve connects). The
bottom nipple connects to the PCV (lower) air
intake. The left (facing the engine) nipple connects
to the hose leading to the idle stabilizer valves,
and the right nipple connects to the charcoal
canister purge hose.

If anybody has one of these doodads to spare, I'd
be glad to pay for it + postage.

Leo
84 scirocco 8v