Please stop with the WAR discussions, pro OR con

With the support he has and the polls that show the amount of Americans
supporting his decisions I think we're all glad that he didn't ask you what
to do about his foreign and domestic policies.  So, what exactly don't you
like about his policies and what, out of those things, have you researched
yourself?  Do you realize how the media sways to the libral side?  Since
Bush is a conservative, do you think you can REALLY depend on the MEDIA to
give you truths?  For the most part, no, but some cable shows are fairly
accurate.  Did you know that while the Media was thrashing on the
conservatives for charging and trying Clinton for all of his illegal acts
that something like 50 people directly around Clinton that could of made his
life much worse were killed in mysterious ways?  The media is not going to
tell you what you should know, they will tell you what they want you to know
or what will sell KIAs, Hondas, and Edge Gel.

I think being in the military really openned my eyes and made me realize
that I should stay more informed about what's going on in the world and pay
more attention to what happens in the White House.  Just out of curiosity,
how many veteren's or current military personnel believe Bush is out of his
mind?  How many Veterens/current military people support him and his
decisions?  Who would you rather work for, Bush (either one) or Clinton (as
being in the military, not an intern)?  As I remember it, Clinton was not
well liked in our armed forces.  It's just a good thing that all the courts
kept him wrapped up enough so that he didn't screw our country up even more
than he did!  With all his cut backs and expansion of government we were
able to sssttttrrreeeeettttcccch the life of our FIRST space shuttle as far
as it would go!!!

It is really scary that we have people that think what you think in the
U.S., Josh, but ya know, I would of died in Saudi so you could have your
opinion!!  It's just too bad that we can't fast-forward to what it would be
like if we didn't attack compared to attacking.  I know then we wouldn't
have the picket lines with the "No Iraq War" signs but picket signs that say
"What's Taking So Long"!!

Dave