Waterfest Hotels

So whats the deal with waterfest this year?  Is everyone staying at the
hotell for 2 nights?  Does anyone know how its gonna be setup?  The page is
still for last year.
Im made my reservation for hotel one for the nights of the 18th and 19th
since i am close enough to drive back home after the events on the 20th.  It
would really be cool if everyone got hotel one this year.  Hopefully i will
make it for my reservation this year (fingers crossed).

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx