OT: intent...WAS Re: [Re: Oh baby!]

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:40:37 -0800 (PST) Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com>
writes:
> Shawn, I agree with everything you have said but the following:
>
> --- Shawn c Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:
> > There's been no terrorist activinty in Irelant for a few
> > year's now since the peace treaty.
>
> http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/
> http://www.uup.org/current/displayfullpress.asp?pressid=650
>
> Another Clinton failure.

See! cant be up on everything all the time. Ok, I retract those comments,
thanks for the heads up. Damn Irish!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com